Analytics for Amazon Businesses
We love data, but we know not everyone loves spreadsheets. So, we believe in keeping data visual enabling it to be a clear indicator of performance.
We noticed that a lot of data was reviewed in isolation. Many companies provide data for how you are performing for website traffic and bricks and mortar traffic independently. We bring both those elements in, together with marketplace data, providing a solution which enables businesses to look at data more holistically across platforms. If you are a marketing company we can improve the visibility for your clients.
We use all of this data to improve performance, increase revenue for brands, highlight opportunities and smooth out the management of running a multitude of channels at the same time.
Amazon Analytics Tools
Some of the actions derived from our analytics:
- Analytics monitored for up to 99% of channels.
- Visual data allowing management teams and operators to monitor their performance.
- Highlight non-authentic sellers.
- Assess traffic levels on channels globally.
- Improve visibility on marketing performance.
- Identify issues and opportunities early in the product lifecycle.
Over the past year we've shown clients where they are missing out on thousands of pounds worth of revenue; and how a few small changes in the way they manage the channels their products are sold on, can make all the difference to their business.
We want to help make running your business easier, we recommend you use our data management service to your advantage.