We're seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and friendly Business Performance Analyst to join the Activ8 retail team. To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Who we are:
Activ8 is a leading strategy consultancy focused on helping brands and retailers grow their business on Amazon and other online marketplaces. Working alongside partners we take a holistic approach to having products placed in key retail alongside our online expertise.
We practice maximising the opportunity of a platform like Amazon by leveraging proven e-commerce strategies, product data, customer insights and operational excellence.
We have helped our clients sell more than 10 million units on the Amazon platform alone but also provide expertise in Shopify, Magento web solutions alongside SEO, PPC and Content Marketing.
Who we are looking for:
Activ8 is seeking an experienced Business Performance Analyst to directly inform and support marketplace growth initiatives as a trusted consultant to our largest clients. In this role, you will work directly with some exciting start ups alongside established brands, creating strategic and tactical engagement plans to generate incremental revenue growth on Amazon and other major eCommerce channels.
What you’ll do:
Provide guidance for our clients on how to:
- Direct strategy (and potentially execution) for key marketplace channels like Amazon working within any brand, budget or staffing limitations.
- Work with internal and external operation and content resources to ensure that products stay in-stock and findable by marketplace consumers.
- Manage and optimize budgets and promotions to ensure maximum impact and ROI
- Understand the needs, capacities, operational mechanisms, and pertinent performance data metrics of major eCommerce channels.
- Implement solutions to manage product data and content to service multiple eCommerce channels.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working with eCommerce retail channels, with a focus on Amazon and other marketplaces. Roles could include experience as a Vendor Manager, Inventory Manager, or Product Manager within a major eCommerce retail channel or as a Manager or greater-level position with responsibility for eCommerce within branded manufacturer.
- Ideally have an understanding of the following for major eCommerce marketplace channels:
- Operational and personnel structures of major eCommerce marketplaces.
- Vendor contract terms and tenets of effective complex revenue-generating deals.
- Promotions and merchandising programs, including how to determine optimal promotions spend for short-term ROI and LTV, and how to execute promotions.
- Optimal assortment strategies and new item setup processes and requirements
- Forecasting models and supply chain processes.
- Track record of growing both top line revenue and profitability for brands on eCommerce retail channels.
- Fluency in new technologies and current trends in eCommerce.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- European languages would be useful
Activ8 was established in 2000 and has a solid understanding of eCommerce in the modern consumer space. We want hard working self-starters who aren't afraid to ask questions and have a can do attitude to serving the needs of our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.